Canada is ranked for its high-quality academic standards, best universities with advanced infrastructure and a well-developed education system, based on certain global surveys. If you are willing to study abroad, Canada is one of the safest & most preferred countries where students of different ethnicities live together and have very flexible immigration policies. Its expert faculties strive hard in building strong fundamental skills and delivering knowledge to the students in the Economic, Business, Finance and many other sectors. That’s why until now they have hosted around 6.5 lacs, overseas students.
Requirement of SOP for Canadian Study Permit
If you are planning to study in a College or University in Canada, primarily the student must qualify for a Canadian Study Permit. In addition to essential documentation, you first need to submit a Statement of Purpose (SOP) to help Visa officers understand why you want to study in Canada and how well you understand your responsibilities as an international student of Canada. Several applicants get rejected solely based on inaccurate paperwork and a mediocre or paraphrased Statement of Purpose.
Therefore, your SOP should be:
Your career goals, accomplishments, professional and social works should stand out from the rest of the applicants so that you gain a high chance of receiving a Visa.
Factors to be Considered while writing a Good SOP
- Right-Minded and extensive SOP with a consistent flow is alluring to read. Your attainments and ambitions should be well graphed and your intent to study in Canada should be conveyed.
- Justify the reason to choose the particular subject or field you are interested to pursue only in Canada and not in other countries and how that subject will help you in your career growth.
- Convincing Reasoning in choosing a particular university out of many other top universities to do that particular course you are interested in. Here you can mention the University rating, expert faculty, fees, preferred infrastructure, and hiring procedure.
- Demonstrate your qualification, achievements, and expertise, it gives them a clear understanding of your academic background and your eligibility for that course.
- Validation of your finance should also be a major factor considered for the approval of SOP. Mention that you have got the scholarship or someone else is funding your studies. Also mention whether you are interested in part-time work or your maximum permitted working hours per week during your breaks or after your sessions
- Make sure your SOP should be well written in English with proper grammar & full honesty. Your willingness to study abroad and enthusiasm play a key role in getting you a study permit. Visa officers will also verify your SOP with the original documents or certificates, lying or exaggerating facts on your SOP can give you a big-time rejection.
Also Read: Canada Student Visa Interview Questions and Answers 2022
Important Tips While writing SOP:
- The SOP should be ranging between 800-2000 words.
- Never Outsource the SOP, write it on your own in a common layman’s language.
- Don’t repeat the content you have already mentioned on your CV, write fresh and engaging content.
- Don’t make it tedious and monotonous. Explain your career goals, interests, and academic qualification clearly.
- Never Use technical words, write words that are easy to understand and evaluate.
- Write your dreams, commitments, and ambitions with full passion to convince them and make your case strong in getting your study permit.
- Read it thrice before you submit your SOP. Ask your friend or family to read or verify if there is any error or mistake.
Besides the SOP itself, appointing a professional Visa consultant plays an important role too. Hire the best student visa consultants in surat like SG Visa & increase your chances of acquiring your Dream Visa.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.